Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Q-uetzalcoatl™

All of you must be wondering... "Why Quetzalcoatl? AniQuet? iQ?"...

Honestly, So do I.

Q - uetzalcoatl, if you google, He's that Feathered Serpent of Ancient Mexico. He was the guy who was supposed to return from the East to reclaim his power, and so will I, go to west and reclaim my powers.
Q - is the first letter on computer keyboard. The thing that gets me oxygen, bread-n-butter, n self respect.
Q - I find it the most beautiful letter in roman alphabets.
Q - I hate myself, every bit of me. This gives me a hope to reborn, and live a good life, like you all do. I am fade up of being hated.

God bless Q, and the elite war elephant.

2 comments:

KraZee said...

neat ! Keep writing.. makes life easier. Trust me. Especially when you don't know whom to write, just put an entry here. Nice work kiddo.

said...

And of course, Q is the most easily understood field of all....the field of rationals!