Thursday, November 29, 2007

iQlabs

I know everyone of us is quiet happy with our lives, our jobs, knowledge, lifestyle, food, drinks(:P), everything. -n for a change I also admit that I am happy with my life too. Life is beautiful. Though very recently I lost the most beautiful part of it - My love. Love is indulgence( illusion, fake, hypocrisy- call whatever you want), I don't have time for... (;))

But, everyday when I go to sleep, I have this feeling that something is missing, don't you feel so? The force that has driven us to the position that we are at, the feeling of passion that made us a winner, the thirst of knowledge that built a intellect, a technocrat, where is it now?

I learn a lot of things during my work- JAVA and related topics, how to use various software tools, n what not. But, honestly whatever I learn, I imbibe that just because I had to, a forceful choice. I come across a lot of challenges, questions in whole day, some of them are addressed by googling or taking peoples help, but most of them, not required for work, are usually ignored.

iQLabs - I remember second year's those days, when Q came up with the idea of having a public discussion forum in the college. I bought a Rs20-blackboard and couple of chalks, and hung that on my room door where we conducted our sessions. Everyday 6'o clock in evening we had sessions discussing every aspect of science. Suhas's programming session, Siddharth's IC engine, Avdhut's aeroplanes and aerodynamics, Q's graph theory, Abhishek's soldering workshop, Maydeo's EDC fundamentals. I remember everything. It was just the hunger of knowledge that made the lazy bastards come to my room and sit in those sessions that were delivered every damn day. Day by day more people joined till our 3-men room became small to accommodate so many of them. Innovation and Qreativity labs, we called it.

By reading above if you feel you have thirst of knowledge, passion to become a real geek, heart to solve all problems of life (fuck the love related problems, you can't solve them, unless you kill yourself - soon I'll do that), I ask you to come up with some idea to share our knowledge.

N iQlabs will be alive... forever...
(Though Q will die soon...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nostalgia at its best..