Monday, August 29, 2011

Q-uest

It's been a long painful (about) 26 years of life, more I live, more I realize how much it is important to work on presentation of it. Yes, you heard it right, presentation of life...
In my professional career, I have worked hard, real hard to get where I am right now, and I truly believe that I am quite below what I truly deserve to be. It's this presentation stuff that has bite me in the ass, always. But, that's not the worst part of life.
The worst part is, this presentation stuff is so essential in even the way you live, that it bites me on every turn of life.
I want a simple life, life in which I am accepted as the way I am. I want to run away from all kinds of presentation. Live a life of simple bliss... or I may choose to die soon.
God bless elite war elephant.. and give us strength to be like him.

~Quetzalcoatl

No comments: