Sunday, August 28, 2011

Q-oz it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock-n-roll

"... I'll tell you people, it's harder than than it looks... It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll..."
Yes, life is truly as our favorite AC~DC song says.
It's been a while since I wrote something here, its been ages, but, here I come again with a new Avatar. Nobody should feel shy to share the wisdom, I think :) ...
I spend hours every day reading new things on internet, things that are relevant, highly relevant to technology, highly relevant to computers, only relevant to my life as a geek. Why, you may ask... Why not? This is age of nerds, people who can talk to computers, who can speak their language, and in this age, even I want to be someone, I want to know everything. There is so much to keep up, several technologies, so many languages, so much mathematics, so many algorithms. It is a complex problem in itself to optimize your system to process so much information in given time of life. I have been working on it.
In the end, I have realized, its hard, its extremely hard to keep up! It's a long way... such a long way...

~Quetzalcoatl™

No comments: